His name was John “Black Jack” Pershing and his roots ran deep in 20th century America. He commanded 2 million U.S. troops that helped win World War I and changed the world. America became a global superpower. General “Black Jack” Pershing was his nation’s highest-ranking officer. Behind Pershing’s iron exterior stood a man who endured great personal tragedy and heartbreak.
- Hyatt Hotels: Please reconsider your action on the Skywalk Memorial in Kansas City, Missouri
- Craps against the high-rolling dark siders
- Bevo Francis; basketball scoring legend who saved his college dies
- Delta Airlines experience: Good service, lousy commuter planes
- The Kansas City Royals parade has an interesting historical contrast