What natural beauty lies and flies under our noses this Labor Day weekend in my Lincoln, Nebraska yard. The insect world is busy gathering nourishment for the cooler fall and winter temperatures that will begin arriving in the months ahead. I shot this with my Samsung 7 smartphone and a JVC GY-HM600 ProHD video camera. Courtesy music: Nevada City by Huma-Huma.
- Bank of America, investors, still paying for Merrill Lynch sale
- Samsung's Galaxy 7: Not all it's cracked up to be?
- Craps against the high-rolling dark siders
- Remembering the Kansas City skywalk collapse
- Kosovo and out
- Delta Airlines experience: Good service, lousy commuter planes
- A McCoy Christmas: A measure of time
- This father's daughter marrys
- Heavy rains add new flood threat along Missouri River
- FCC's wireless mic ban imposes unfair burden