- Craps against the high-rolling dark siders
- U.S. Postal Service Fail: 2 Day Priority Mail - Still Failing
- San Jose Mercury News: Credibility suffers when content and advertising clash
- The world loves and hates America through "Remembering a Hero"
- The Kansas City Royals parade has an interesting historical contrast
Tag Archives: deceptive ad
I am pleased to report that the LJWorld.com website has pulled the misleading ads I have blogged about this past week. (See: Misleading LJWorld.com ad still appearing) I’ve added the ad on the left side of this page for you to … Continue reading
Lawrence, Kan. – At first, I thought it was a promotion for an investigative story by an intrepid reporter working for 6News Lawrence, a sibling of the Lawrence Journal World newspaper’s LJWorld.com website. The photo, on the front page of … Continue reading