- Delta Airlines experience: Good service, lousy commuter planes
- Senator Hagel steps into the Sarah Palin spin zone
- The Kansas City Royals parade has an interesting historical contrast
- Craps against the high-rolling dark siders
- Behind-the-scenes star of Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom dies
- Can I get a presidential debate rebate?
- FCC's wireless mic ban imposes unfair burden
- CNN, Fox News credibility in question after Supreme Court ruling
- U.S. Postal Service Fail: 2 Day Priority Mail - Still Failing
- Swept into 9-11-2001
Category Archives: Special Olympics
Who knew? For two weeks in July, UNL College of Journalism and Mass Communications students trained and told the stories of the Special Olympic athletes, coaches, families and volunteers who came from across America to Lincoln, Neb. to compete in … Continue reading
Our student documentation team braved a +100 heat index today to report on pre-ceremonies for the 2010 Special Olympics USA National Games.
This may be the most fun I’ve had as a journalism professor at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. It’s exhausting, mostly fun and a fascinating experiment that combines journalism and advertising students, faculty and staff. This class of 55 journalism and … Continue reading